St. Andrew's Church is found at 105 Greaves Street North in Werribee, Victoria.
Our Parish is a vast and colourful landscape that draws its living breath from so many families and individuals living either side of the Princes Highway – or the Werribee River which flows across coastal plains emptying into Port Phillip Bay. Many natural communities have developed within our Parish of St. Andrew’s over the years.
The areas of fastest growth at present are around Wyndham Vale, Bluestone Green, Wyndham Springs, Wyndham Green, Manor Lakes, north of McGraths Road, Tarneit West and Upper Point Cook.
Our Parish has always been a multicultural Parish since the first Catholic Mass was celebrated at St. Michael, Little River by Fr. Ronald Rankin from Scotland in 1857.
The new Parish Office is now located at the Bluestone Building (opened as a Church and School in 1871) on the left side of St. Andrew’s Church.
Our Parish Prayer:
Lord God, May all the Saints under whose love and care the Parish of Werribee has been placed; help us grow as faithful stewards to spread the Good News and one day be united with you in glory. In Jesus name. Amen
NOTES: Sunday Mass held at School is called Community Mass. There is no Community Mass during School holidays